Thursday, July 26, 2007
Thankful Thursday


I an thankful for the four seasons. I have not been able to experience them for over 10 years living in Florida and now my children are able to experience them too.

I am thankful for the beautiful landscape that the LORD made. I never appreciated it so much until the first time I visited here (North Carolina). The mountains, trees, flowers, everything is gorgeous!

I am thankful for the property that the LORD allowed us to buy. It was a miracle we were able to get it. We came here for only a 2 week visit looking for some property and the last 3 days we were able to find it. It wasn't even on the market yet. This was definitely the Lord's doing!

I'm thankful today is another beautiful day, because I plan to spend it outside with my children today, so I'll end my list there and come by later to visit your blogs.

Have a Blessed Day!

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Momma Roar said...

You are blessed! It is too hot and muggy to spend the day outside today. Its been so dry too that I think we are going to have a really early fall - I've already seen a few leaves change color - I love the 4 seasons too!

Blogger Denise said...

Such a lovely thankful list, bless you.

What a nice thankful list. And God is so good that He knew you needed a new home and had it ready for you to buy even tho not on the market. He is always amazing to me.
God Bless

Blogger Amanda said...

Great list Amber! LOVE IT

Blogger Susan said...

Hi Amber - I am going to be mentioning the Land's End Gift Certificate in my Show & Tell tomorrow and wanted to give you a heads up!!! I can't "show" because I haven't spent it yet!!! But I can "tell". Thanks again.
Susan

Blogger Lori said...

I loved your thankful list.
I am so thankful for the 4 seasons too..isn't each one beautiful.
Also thankful for the beautiful scenic view. I know I need to take the time to enjoy the scenery more too.

I so enjoy thankful Thursday. Unfortunately I missed, but we were having some fun family times.

Blogger Tarrah said...

Isn't it wonderful when you can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather with your kids!

I hear NC is beautiful, my husband applied for a job there but we havn't heard anything yet.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits