Sunday, July 15, 2007
Is it True?!
23% Geek


...Not about me being 23% Geek, but about Nessie really existing.

The other day my 9yo DS was reading about the Loch Ness Monster. Well I'm a big Nessie fan, she's always fascinated me. A HUGE monster out there, thousands claiming to have seen her and yet no physical evidence....not until they supposedly caught her on tape. Watch and see for yourself.






This was ummmm.....interesting?!




Seriously, if you are interested in the Loch Ness Monster, watch this:
I think after today's post my Geek score is gonna go up!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

FYI, I think the 2nd one is a hoax, but I had to show it.

0:) Amber

Blogger Momma Roar said...

Um, interesting!! I like the last video - nessie in all his majestic splendor.

I'm 20% geek - so you're geekier than me - not sure what that means, but felt it was worth mentioning! :D

Blogger Mrs. Breum said...

I was hoping to score higher on the geek factor-I associate "geek" w/ "smart", and I was only 17% geek. A real disappointment.

I kind of wonder what undiscovered creatures there are in the ocean. Don't know about Nessie, but I liked the video and am intrigued by the whole legend/story as well.

Fun post!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... that sounds really gross! LOL Hope you get it out! baking soda? vinegar? try those...

and thanks for the award! You're sweet!

I will lyk when I post instructs for the hope chest!!

Jocelyn

Read my latest posts:
Life Goals: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Jocelyndixon/357849/
A Day In The Life Of A Milk Maid: http://www.homesteadblogger.com/Jocelyndixon/62748/

Blogger Lori said...

Interesting videos.

I turned out 29% geek.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits