Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Hooked on NEST Family
I don't know if any of you have ever heard of NEST Family, but they are wonderful Christian videos and Bible stories for all ages. Well, I have to tell you about what I just ordered from them! (This purchase can be completely justified, it's for school!)



Recently NEST teamed up with Hooked on Phonics (which I use for my phonics curriculum thanks to my aunt) and created Hooked on Bible Stories. I've been wanting to get this for sometime and I promised myself I wouldn't get it until next school year. Well, I guess waiting paid off because, normally it retails for $99.99, but it's on sale for $79.99! WOOHOO!

(Note to hubby) Okay, no more purchases this week Honey, I promise!

If you've ever seen or used NEST Family or Hooked on Phonics products, you know they are great quality items. Our family loves them!

Labels: , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I haven't watched nor heard of NEST TV. But those movies sound very good.

I'll have to check into them.

Blogger Melissa Stover said...

love NEST videos! i wanted to buy the whole set a few years ago. but i talked myself down. i wish we could rent them at our library.

Blogger SouthernGal said...

Just stopped by to say hey. I don't know if I shoulda let you talk me into this.

Blogger SouthernGal said...

I wanted to test my little picture for the comments.

Blogger Tarrah said...

thank you for sharing, I'm going to look into getting this!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Blogger Alycia said...

I'm so interested !!! Thanks for sharing ~ I am going to take a look :)

Blessings!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits