Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I'm a Sapphire
Your Gemstone is Orange Sapphire

Courageous, optimistic, and successful.
Your confidence helps you handle the ups and downs of life
What Gemstone Are You?

Normally I don't think I would have posted this, but considering my birthstone is sapphire I couldn't resist. I wish the description fit me better, but you can't have everything;)

By the way, if you take the quiz and get the same gem, it'll read, "Orange Saphire" I thought that was interesting too, hehehe....

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Momma Roar said...

Oh this was too funny! Here are my results:
Your Gemstone is Amber

Creative, happy, and logical.
You shine in any intellectual endeavor


LOL :D Becuase I'm 'Amber' does this mean that I ramble too?!?!?! :D ROFLOL

Blogger Lori said...

I am Topaz

Comforting, considerate, and stable.
You are down to earth and grounded.

Blogger Lori said...

I am Topaz

Comforting, considerate, and stable.
You are down to earth and grounded.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the same as Leigh Ann. I found this funny because I don't think we are really alike at all, hehe. Topaz describes me much better. These quizzes are too funny!

Blogger ... said...

i am an emerald.
Balanced, liberated, and peaceful.
You bring luck into any situation.

and i think you're a DIAMOND. rare, beautiful, and shining (that's my own description - not the surveys)

have a great day!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits