Thursday, July 19, 2007
Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen random things about me:


1. I lived in 8 state.

2. I was picked to on stage with Milky the Clown.

3. I was named after a picture me mom saw in a bathroom.

4. If I was a boy my name was going to be Angelo.

5. My mom owns a honey shoppe.

6. I went to the same high school as Brad Pitt.

7. My favorite movie is Charade with Audre Hepburn.

8. I believe the Loch Ness monster exists.

9. My middle name is Ann

10. I convinced SoutherGal to start a blog. Please go say hi!

11. I like spicy and sour foods

12. I'm hopefully going to start a 2nd blog soon.

13. I basically copied this idea from Just Mom, even though it was a Thursday Thirteen meme.

Oh, and Thank you Vaughn in CA (whoever you are) for nominating my blog.


Labels:



16 Comments:

Blogger Faerylandmom said...

Great 1st TT! :-) It's nice to "meet" you. Mine's up here.

Blogger Special K ~Toni said...

Great list! Thanks for visiting mine!

Blogger KarenW said...

Cool list! I'm off to visit your friend.

Blogger Joyful Days said...

Nice to get to know you better.

Blessings!

Blogger Lori said...

Your Mom named you after a pic in the bathroom??? lol....too funny.Happy TT.

Blogger Amber said...

Yes Lori, it's sad but true!

Blogger The Rock Chick said...

Really? named after a picture in a bathroom? what picture was it? I'm really curious!!

I went to the same high school as Hillary Clinton and Harrison Ford!! That's kind of cool to have such famous fellow alumni!!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom named me after a role in a church Christmas program she played while pregnant with me. Great TT list. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list, great to see you here on TT!

I love your background, it is beautiful!

Blogger Amber said...

Ok, spill your guts...tell us about Brad Pitt!

Blogger Lori said...

I loved reading this list about you.
It was fun to learn more about you.

My middle name is Ann also.

I also like spicy foods.

I'm going to have to go and check out your parents honey site....especially after getting stung by a bee today.

Blogger Momma Roar said...

My middle name is also Ann - bet you didn't guess that before!

I love your mom's site and how awesome that you designed it - you do really know a WHOLE lot more than me about coding - you go girl.

Leigh Ann

Blogger Mrs. Breum said...

Were you there at the same time as Brad Pitt??

Blogger Momma Roar said...

I forgot to comment about your 'hidden' comment yesterday - you must stop hiding in the past - be proud! Post it, just kidding - you notice I didn't!

Blogger Amber said...

Just to cover the Brad Pitt thing, he's 15 years older than me, no unfortunately I did not go to high school with him, just the same one.

Blogger alisonwonderland said...

fun list, and welcome to TT!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits