Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Crazy Busy
A lot of interesting things are happening in the upcoming days. For one, my son's birthday is next week and then after that I'll be starting school. I like to start after his birthday, less stress for me....all of us actually. So I'll be blogging here and there...I really want to blog Friday but we'll see.


In the meantime, don't forget to check out

Multi-Tasking Moms

and our new Friday Feature

Go Figure @ Multi-Tasking Moms

If you haven't heard, there's a contest to win Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim System, so hurry contest end Friday. Also, we're looking to feature one of you Multi-Tasking Moms, to find out more info, click ------> HERE!

Have a great week!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by and say Hi. I just love your pic and I am glad you found your wireless so I can see that you are indeed real. [0=

God Bless my SSiC
In Him<><
-Mary

Blogger Betsy said...

I fixed the button.

I switched to Saxon this year because I think that is what my son needs and fits him best. I had been using Making Math Meaningful, which is a lot like Math U See, but he just needed more concrete work. A lot of that curriculum was logic and he is immature in that area.

Blogger ChicoryChick said...

We are starting school on Monday. I hope your son has a great birthday!

My son's birthday is on the 28th and we aren't starting until after his birthday either.
I usually start much earlier, but this year we are eeking everything possible out of our Summer. :)

Blogger Alycia said...

Hi Amber! I have enjoyed catching up with your blog so much today :) I also love the MTM blog!! Great job!! I would love to post the button on my sidebar ~ but can't seem to find the html code? I will do some more searching...I'm sure it's somewhere right under my nose :) Also, I know I declined previously as being a contributor but if the offer still stands, I have found my blogging "routine" and feel able to post if still needed. However, if I am not, my feelings will not be hurt ~ I see you have a great bunch of contributors already. I just wanted to let you know, in case you ever need someone to share something. Oh, and happy birthday to your son!! Blessings!

Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Amber....I couldn't get your e-mail to go through...can you e-mail me at ccjcnoem@itctel.com.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits