Friday, June 29, 2007
Crack Me Up Friday - Animal Classifacation
I read THIS post over at Amanda's and it reminded me of something my oldest son said when I was teaching my children about animal classification. But, since she titled hers "Crack Me Up Friday", I decided to patiently wait until today to post it.

Anyway, I was teaching my DC about different animal classification; amphibians, reptiles, etc. When I got to mammals I said, "All mammals produce milk and..."

My oldest DS (who was, I think 7 at the time) interrupted me and EAGER to correct me he boldly stated,

"Not all mammals!"

"Huh?!"

"I'm a mammal and I don't produce milk."


OK, so I can sometimes be wrong too. Which Law is that Just Mom?

Only one more day for the Summer Fun Love-Me-Knots Contest!

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That is so cute. Kids say the darndest things.

Blogger Momma Roar said...

Isn't fun to have somewhere to record these - I'm sure we'll crack up when our kids are older and we forget all the cute stuff they say!

Just wanted you to stop by my blog today - I've nominated you for an award! Play along if you like!

Leigh Ann

Blogger KarenW said...

Kids can be so funny!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is tooo funny!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits