Saturday, June 16, 2007
My New Blog Makeover
Hello fellow bloggers, I just got a New Blog Makeover from BareFoot Blog Designs by the very talented MommyDearest. I LOVE IT! Thank you Dawn!

I don't know what it is, but when my blog looks purdy, I seem more organized. I get more things done and blogging seems so much more enjoyable. OK, that sounds strange I know, but what can I say, ummm...I'm strange?!

Anyway, come back soon because, I'm gonna be having a contest! Plus you'll come back because, you Love Me or Love-Me-Knots! (hint hint)

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Alycia said...

I love your design ~ it's so very pretty!! Thanks for stopping by my blog too :) I will be back to read more at your place. Blessings to you today!

your design is LOVELY!!!! thanks so much for the tip - I will be checking out her portfolio :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new design is beautiful! I love it! :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits