Sunday, May 27, 2007
No Kissing Allowed
Can somebody, anybody tell me how not to kiss my 2 weeks and 2 days old baby boy? This is very depressing for me and I am litterally trying not to cry.

Here's how it all began, 2 weeks ago we were having gorgeous Springy days. Then last week there was a change in the weather, but N and M claimed they weren't cold, so (kicking myself now) I didn't hound them to put on their jackets. Sure enough they began to get sore throats and a slight fever. Thank goodness it lasted only 2-3 days, but when N got better R got it and the chain reaction began...Now I have it.

I got a slight sore throat and a pounding headache. I don't think I have it to as bad as M (she got it the wosrt) but I just PRAY H (my 2 week-old son who I am nursing) doesn't get it. So please, if you can say a little prayer I'd appreciate it.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Just Mom said...

I sure hope you feel better soon. Being sick while trying to nurse can't be fun at all.

Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier today. It was nice to "meet" you. By the way, I LOVE the song you selected. "Curious George" and the soundtrack are a favorite at my house. :-D

Blogger Alycia said...

So happy stopped by my blog. Thank you for your comment. I hope you like blogger ~ I will be back to read more for sure! I hope your baby boy feels better soon too. Hopefully the immunities from nursing will keep him nice and healthy. I'll be be praying for you! Blessings!

Blogger Melissa Stover said...

poor thing. i hope you're better soon. i once had the flu while i was nursing and my son didn't get sick at all. but my milk dried up.

Blogger Mrs. H said...

awww... I trust you're feeling better now and kissing that little sweetie up a storm to make up for lost time. They grow up too fast! :-)

Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Amber,

It is so nice "meeting you" and thank you so much for email and sweet sig . I really appreciate. I hope you can join me for the carnival tomorrow. Congratulations on your newest blessing.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits