Tuesday, September 11, 2007
We've All Got a Touch of IT!
I read Karen's post yesterday, Do you have AAADD? I think we ALL have a touch of it, especially if you have children!

I mean today I was filling out a disclaimer for our telephone company and I asked my son what today's date was...."Uhhh....September 11th, your BIRTHDAY!!!" Ok, another DUH! moment for the books.

...Speaking of September 11th a.k.a 9-11 I just want to ask everyone to say a prayer for all people who died and for their families on that terrible day and to all the soldiers.

Also, checkout Leigh Ann's wonderful post, "It was a day that changed our nation" over at the MTM blog.


On another note, don't forget to check out the 89th Carnival of Homeschool hosted by Henry and Janine @ Why Homeschool.




Labels: , ,



14 Comments:

Blogger Momma Roar said...

Happy Birthday dear sweet Amber!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to my dearest, lovely, sweetest Amber... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Want me to add the age in? (evil laugh)! LOL! ok, just kidding!

I hope you are doing well - it seems like an age since I saw you 'round! Love you!
Jocelyn

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look of this blog! Don't mind if I meander during our school break!

Blogger ... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR AMBER... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

that's pretty bad that you didn't even remember your birthday. hope you have a wonderful day, my friend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear friend! May you be blessed over and over!

Blogger Lori said...

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear AMBER! Happy Birthday to YOU!

Thanks for your friendship, you have become a dear friend to me.

Love,
Lori

Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, you share a birthday with my daughter! Happy belated. You who were born on this date should continue to celebrate--we need it--because we cannot let them permanently crush our spirits. I'm not being callous at all to those who were victims or their families. I still think we should honor them each year.

Blogger Heidi Jo Comes said...

well i figured you let your birthday go without a big fuss...that's why i sent the e-card:0)

hope it was a good one!

Happy Birthday!!!
Have an extra piece of cake for me too! Enjoy your day and may God Bless you.
Blessings Lori

Blogger Susan said...

So.....how was the birthday? Or is that another post?
Susan

Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Blogger Amanda said...

OW MAN! Happy belated birthday Amber!!!

Blogger Mrs. Breum said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Blogger momanna98 said...

Happy REALLY late birthday!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Our Homeschool Curriculum
Blogs I Read
How Honored
Oh What Fun
Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera
Credits